Two weeks after the AFC Half and I am ready and excited for this weekend’s Disney Dumbo Double Dare. This year, RunDisney added a challenge for participants who signed up for the Dumbo Double Dare; run the Disneyland 10K on Saturday, September 1st, and run the Disneyland Half Marathon on Sunday, September 2nd, and you successfully completed the challenge and would receive an extra medal (more bling!). I am so excited to see how this challenge goes! Disney races are so close to my heart because it is where I ran my first half marathon and fell in love with races so I am even more excited for this weekend.
The spectators are AWESOME during Disney races, but of course, my music choices have to be spot on! I had to include some Disney music simply because of where I’m running, though I added my usual mixes. Big thanks to my girl Shannon for all the new music suggestions that got me through the work week and have me pumped and ready for the challenge!
Here’s a glimpse as to what’ll be getting me through the 10K and half marathon:
- “Wake Me Up” – Avicii
- “Brave” – Sara Bareilles
- “Miss Movin’ On” – Fifth Harmony
- “Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride” – Jump5
- “Pumpin Blood” – NONONO
- “Keep It Rollin'” – Y LUV
- “Under the Sea” – A*Teens
- “Superheroes Anonymous Vol. 1” – Adventure Club (40 minutes long! LOVE it!)
- “The Second Star to the Right” – Jesse McCartney
- “Life in Color Mix” – Adventure Club (almost 30 minutes long; definitely recommend)
- “Welcome” – Jump5